Saturday, October 6, 2012

the reviews: Primark / Penneys Summer Collections

Primark / Penneys Marvel I purchased this for my grandson, and the vendor was excellent sending it out right away. I will use this vendor again. My grandson loves his Backpack.

Dansko Women's These clogs were a gift for my daughter-in-law and we couldn't get them off her feet all Christmas weekend! She says it's the most comfortable clogs she's ever worn (and she lives in clogs). The design on the leather gives it a classy look and after "begging," I was allowed to fit them. They ARE incredibly comfortable, worth the money and I intend buying a pair for myself.
the reviews: Primark / Penneys Summer Collections
Primark / Penneys really wanted to get these shoes..well when they arrived they were too tight...immediately contacted customer service to see about exchange for a larger size...response was that i could not exchange ..i can only get a refund..if i would like other size i will have to buy again at a higher price.............. well needless to say i will be returning them and waiting on my refund.... it is good to know that if i buy something on deal of the day ..the deal can only be refunded and not exchanged....really disappointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment