Friday, October 5, 2012

Alan Mendelson and Hi Fashion $5.99 remark

Alan Mendelson and Hi Confusing sizingWe had to return this product because it was too small. The sizing chart was very misleading (sizes didn't match those listed) Published on July 30, 2009 by Tony the Grrreat ?

Do not be fooled by the subtle shimmer in the picture. The tights are a lot shinier in person. Just depends on what you're looking for, I guess. I was hoping to wear them to the office, but it's a little too flashy for that. Overall good quality and fit so I'm going to keep them and wait for an evening out or party.
Alan Mendelson and Hi Fashion $5.99 remark
Alan Mendelson and Hi Your feet will be on vacation to the "Bahama's Mama" because these flip flops are sooo comfortable. They're really cute too. Order a size larger than you normally would because they tend to run small. I normally wear a size 9 and I ordered a size 10 which fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment