Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the reviews: 599fashion.com Review

the: 599fashion.com Review These are my favorite boots They're really comfortable and very stylish. Definitely worth the price.

It may be that they lack a 9.5 option, but the strap is too tight and digs into your feet. Hopefully in time they will loosen. I would have ordered a 10, but in the past a 10 gets too loose. Maybe they should think about offering more options.
the reviews: 599fashion.com Review
the: 599fashion.com Review I have very flat feet and experience a great deal of pain. Once I started wearing the Yucatan sandal the pain has been greatly releaved. They are comfortable and I especially like that they are adjustable in many areas. I have been wearing my last pair of Yucatan sandals for three years and they are still very comfortable and in good shape. I purchased new only because the old were getting very dirty and stained.

No comments:

Post a Comment