Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: BOOM! UNDEAD UNICORN WINTER SALE! reviews online reviews

BOOM! UNDEAD UNICORN WINTER I agree with the other reviewers, that the band of leather across the top of the shoe is rather narrow. I ordered the normal width (I don't usually wear wide width shoes), and it fit pretty tight for me. The length was good - I am a size 7 and size 7 was a good fit length-wise. The soles are very cushy and will be great for walking on hard concrete, which I do all day. The biggest downside is the stiff leather band on the uppers that is tight. I am going to keep the shoes and see if the leather softens up and breaks in a bit, mostly because the soles are SOO comfortable and the price was inexpensive enough that I am willing to give them a shot.

I bought this for my son who is a big fan. Soft comfortable and made well. It's a good quality shirt. Sizes seem to be accurate and minor or no shrinkage.
the comment: BOOM! UNDEAD UNICORN WINTER SALE! reviews online reviews
BOOM! UNDEAD UNICORN WINTER After JCrew stopped making rain boots last year and my final pair of them finally wore out, I was on the hunt for new rain boots that were comfortable, practical, affordable and stylish. My husband surprised me with these and I fell in LOVE! They are really well made, comfortable to wear and they look great! I usually wear and 8 or 8 1/2 in shoes, but he ordered the 9 and they fit really well even with bulky socks on. I really recommend these boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment